C-QUARK and C-I-TASSER not responding

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.

Moderator: robpearc

anupam06

C-QUARK and C-I-TASSER not responding

Post by anupam06 »

Hi,

I am a regular user of the different web-servers of the Zhang lab. However, I didn't receive any email for my C-QUARK and C-I-TASSER job submission. Both my jobs were submitted using anupam06@pitt.edu and my C-I-TASSER job id is CIT3285 (shows pending status). It will be really kind of you to provide me with some updates regarding my jobs.

With best regards,
Anupam
anupam06

Re: C-QUARK and C-I-TASSER not responding

Post by anupam06 »

Hi,

I have got my prediction from C-I-TASSER. However, I do not have any links to retrieve the results (nor do I have any ID) from C-QUARK. The job was submitted from anupam06@pitt.edu. Can someone please help me in this regard.

With best regards,
Anupam
jlspzw

Post by jlspzw »

Dear user,

we found you have two C-QUARK jobs submitted by that email, QB1637 and QB1674, all jobs has been done, you can check the output pages.

Best
IT team
anupam06

Post by anupam06 »

Dear Team,

Thanks a lot for your response. It was really helpful. Can you please tell me why I am not getting any email from C-QUARK or C-I-TASSER to my email id- anupam06@pitt.edu ?

With best regards,
Anupam
jlspzw

Post by jlspzw »

Dear user,

This is sometimes happen with some email domain. we guess the admonitor of the email filter our email by background, so sometime you can just find it on spam folder. We suggest you can user some other email, like gmail.

Best
Wei