DeepMSA2 from China and server errors

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.

Moderator: robpearc

wbaiful

DeepMSA2 from China and server errors

Post by wbaiful »

I submitted a quest to DeepMSA2 from China and kept ran into server errors. The computer kept displaying the following message:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Any help? Thanks.

Wenlong Bai, Ph.D.
jlspzw

Re: DeepMSA2 from China and server errors

Post by jlspzw »

Dear Wenlong,

We have fixed the issue, and now you can submit it.

Best Regards
Wei Zheng
wbaiful

Post by wbaiful »

Thank you very much, Wei.

It seems worked now. I received the confirming e-mail for this quest.

I submitted another quest in DMFold but have not received a confirming e-mail. I tried resubmission with a different file name but the system refused saying the previous job was on-going. Just wait?

Thanks.

Wenlong
jlspzw

Post by jlspzw »

Dear Wenlong,

What email did you use? Gmail? Gmail sometimes has issues getting our server email which may be due to Google email server issue for an unknown reason. I would suggest you change to another email next time.

Let me know your email used for submitting, I will forward the job ID by personal email.

Due to the resource limitation, we currently limit one job per user. Also, we do not encourage users to submit all their jobs at one time, too many jobs will make our cluster very cloud, then all jobs submitted by different users may face heavy traffic and it will significantly delay all users' jobs. The good way to use the server for all users should be to submit one after one, then the server will have a quick response time for all users.

Best Regards
Wei Zheng
wbaiful

Post by wbaiful »

Yes, I used Google e-mail for that quest.

My e-mail in China is: 白文龙 <10140189@vip.henu.edu.cn>

Thanks.
wbaiful

Post by wbaiful »

Thanks for reminding me about issues with multiple submissions. I will not submit new quests. I used Google e-mail for the 2nd submission because my first try with China e-mail address ran into internet errors.

Sincerely yours,

Wenlong